Draper delivers defense mission systems and combat solutions as a highly valued government partner and design agent for our sponsors’ most difficult problems. We provide trusted, reliable maritime ISR, extreme miniature solutions for precision engagement, highly accurate guided aerial delivery, soldier-centered solutions, secure electronics and communications, and early intercept guidance for missile defense engagement. We help our sponsors to clarify their requirements, establish government-owned designs, and create system prototypes.
- Trusted, reliable maritime ISR solutions enable advanced highly reliable ship control and trusted autonomy for maritime ISR collection solutions. Our Maritime Open Architecture Autonomy (MOAA) capability is emerging as a Navy standard for advanced autonomy. Our solutions for multiuser collaboration and visualization will enable future commanders and operators to more effectively utilize the collected ISR for rapid and more effective decision making.
- Extreme miniature solutions for precision engagement of stationary or moving targets with high-g precision guided munitions. Our guidance solutions provide high accuracy and low collateral damage for a wide range of projectiles from small caliber bullets to large diameter munitions. Our precision targeting solutions leverage our GPS and inertial technologies to reduce soldier exposure rapidly providing precise target coordinates while in complex environments.
- Highly accurate guided aerial delivery of supplies. Our advanced parafoil guidance and autonomous air release planning capabilities enable highly accurate drops of supplies and equipment from tens of pounds to tons of materiel onto a wide range of terrain from desert to mountainous and in highly variable wind environments.
- Soldier-centered solutions lighten the physical burden and reduce the cognitive load of the warfighter. We bring together disciplines from engineering and psychology to create operator-assisted solutions that are readily adopted by the warfighter and that utilize our miniaturization, GPS-challenged navigation, disruption-tolerant communications, and software defined radio expertise.
- Secure electronics and communications protect transmissions to and from our tactical edge networks and provide low-cost, highly secure, tamper-resistant electronics for our most important defense systems.
- Early intercept guidance for missile defense engagement to increase the ability to counter regional threats from short- to long-range ballistic missiles utilizing our advanced guidance and control system solutions for precision pointing and tracking and interceptor engagement.