Draper Visitor Information
Draper’s headquarters is located at 555 Technology Square in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Draper is a five-minute walk from Kendall Station (MBTA Red Line). Paid parking is available nearby at the Technology Square garage, located at 800 Technology Square. Draper can validate parking for business visits.
The Atrium is open to the public and contains exhibits featuring our technologies and capabilities. The public is welcome to visit the Atrium Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
All visitors entering the Atrium are required to be screened by security officials. Visitors must have a Draper sponsor to access areas other than the Atrium or for visits outside of operating hours.
Prohibited items are not allowed in the building. All visitors and belongings will be screened.
Prohibited items are at the discretion of screening officials and include, but are not limited to
- Any item that is intended to or could be used to cause harm or disturbance
- Alcoholic beverages, illegal substances or drug paraphernalia
- Any item prohibited by Federal, State or local law
For Draper Access Beyond Atrium
Visitors must have a Draper sponsor to access areas other than the Atrium or for visits outside of operating hours. To ensure safety and security, Draper has requirements and restrictions regarding the use or possession of IT devices and other items on the Draper premises. Please review this procedure prior to your visit and plan accordingly.
- Bring valid government-issued identification. No photocopies will be accepted. Once your identity is documented, you will be provided with a Draper badge. You must wear and display this badge at all times on the Draper premises, and return it upon departure. Identification is not required for visitors age 17 and under when accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Be aware of restrictions on electronic devices. Under no circumstances can non-Draper IT devices be connected to the Draper network. Recording or photography of any sort is not allowed without advance request and written approval by Draper Security.
If your business requires that you make a presentation of any sort while visiting Draper, the preferred method is to email the presentation to your host in advance. If specialty equipment, software or hardware is required that Draper cannot provide, advance arrangements for alternate solutions must be made with your host.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding these guidelines, please contact the Draper Security Department at 617-258-4905. Thank you in advance for your cooperation, and we hope you enjoy your visit.