How can Draper help your startup succeed?
You have powerful ideas that the world needs, but making them real is no small task. Draper has been innovating for more than 80 years — and Sembler is here to help put Draper’s experience to work for you.
Sembler is actively engaging with innovative technology startups aligned with Draper’s strategic interests. To help turn your inspiration into innovation, Sembler facilitates
- Mentorship and office hours at local accelerators and incubators
- Opportunities to collaborate on Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) and Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) projects with Draper
- Potential to work together on larger government and commercial efforts
- Affordable access to Draper’s experts and facilities
- Advice and assistance in developing and testing prototypes that function in the real world using Draper facilities
Draper’s areas of interest include guidance and navigation, autonomous systems, precision instrumentation, microsystems and biomedical solutions. For more information, explore our solutions.
Sembler has relationships with Boston-area organizations that encourage the innovation of promising new tech, including MassChallenge, Greentown Labs and TechStars. We participate by providing mentors, consulting services and access to Draper engineering resources.
To learn more, contact us at email@example.com.