Employees are the core of our company, and providing benefits that support their wellbeing is a priority. To meet the varied needs of a diverse workforce, Draper offers many options for employee benefits. Draper’s comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance plans, as well as flexible work options, tuition assistance, a matching program for employee charitable giving and volunteerism—and much more.
- Flexible work options, with supervisor approval, include work-from-home and remote work
- Free and confidential services from counseling to legal consultations through Draper’s employee assistance program
- Resources for finding in-person childcare and backup child- or elder care are available; a matching subsidy is provided towards your enrollment in the Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
Draper encourages continued educational and professional development and provides resources for them.
- Tuition assistance program for certificates, undergraduate and graduate degree programs
- Other professional development opportunities, including training
Draper's Headquarters is located three blocks from the Kendall/MIT station in Cambridge, Massachusetts on the MBTA Red Line, and it has a parking garage. Learn more about our other office locations here.
- Partial subsidy of public transportation passes (e.g., MBTA) or on-site parking fees
- Employees may set aside money on a pre-tax basis for transit and non-Draper parking expenses
- Free use of EZRide shuttle to/from North Station
- Hybrid and remote positions are available as well
- Paid vacation time
- Eligibility for paid parental leave following birth or adoption of a child
- Paid holidays
- Generous sick leave
- Generous matching rate for employee contributions to retirement plan
- Financial webinars and free access to a financial consultant
This program provides employees with an opportunity to support the nonprofits and causes they are passionate about, with matching from Draper.
- Draper will match up to a certain amount per employee per calendar year for employee donations to eligible charitable organizations
- Employees have up to eight hours of paid volunteer time each year
- Auto and homeowner’s insurance
- Group legal insurance and identity theft insurance
- Free tutoring
- Critical illness, accident insurance, and hospital indemnity insurance options
- Online retail discounts
- MIT Federal Credit Union membership eligibility
- Pet insurance
- Student loan consolidation services
- Eligibility to use nearby athletic facilities*
- * subject to imputed income tax per IRS guidelines